Red Seat Belt

gstraw

Hey

I want to change my seatbelts to red ones. Purely for asthetic purposes but obviously I don't want any adverse safety issues so has anyone changed their belts and what did you go for? I don't fancy trying ones on eBay.

Think it will look ace in the car.

Cheers

I used FDTS Ltd to do mine in the MR2, had them professionally done and changed to cream to match the seats. They did a first class job and the cost was around £70 for both belts. These are fitted into your own belt reels so you will either need to take the car off the road for the week or get a spare pair. They do many colours, drop them a line, sure they will be able to sort it out for you.

Thanks for the link bud.

I'm now also thinking of a racing harness. I wanted one in the celica but didn't want to loose the back seats. Since the zed doesn't even have back seats that's not an issue. Had anyone got a harness and do you just attaché it to the strut brace? I also want to leave my normal seat belt (or red belt) for daily driving.