Anti roll bar front D bushes

Richparry2009

Hi, please know I am by far a mechanic, hence this post.

I had a rattling on my car and had an mot advisory on anti roll bars at back, my mechanic which I trust has just changed all 4 roll bar (links) today's and still clunky over not great road conditions. He said have a drive and bring it back and we can settle up tomorrow, he also said I might need some d bushes on the front as these could have worn and create the rattle. Any advice on this issue and costs to do front D bushes for 2003 350z GT?

Thanks

He said front D bushes (2), a bar goes between them and sits in the middle of the bush.. Apparently the bushes wear and go hard which can create a rattle through the front of the car. Cant be that many different types do D bushes on front anti-roll bar can there? I don't know.

The pic is great Ta. can see what I need now, they are sort of D shape. I only need 2 for the front and don't need anything hi spec, just want to get rid of a few clunks when driving.

Can I just get 2 or do I need to buy in a set of 4?

So are they called D bushes or something else?