snetterton 300

21st of may just for evening session. never been before so just doing a norvive try out to see if its any fun!... if it is then iam gonna book again and upgrade my brakes so i can start to push a little further with it!!

• Like 1

I dont think you'll be disapointed.

Not too many accidents but I would definitely look at track day insurance, just incase. Zed aint cheap to fix. Either that or stay at the back :lol:

If I get time might pop down.

In a word, awesome. took the beemer a few months back and had a really good time, some really good corners that make you think - theres a slight left into a tight right at the end of the back straight thats tricky, and then a long right that leads immediately into a tight left, easy to get out of shape as you're trying to corner and brake at the same time!

In a word, awesome. took the beemer a few months back and had a really good time, some really good corners that make you think - theres a slight left into a tight right at the end of the back straight thats tricky, and then a long right that leads immediately into a tight left, easy to get out of shape as you're trying to corner and brake at the same time!

Always brake and change in a straight line, one of the main reasons people spin is breaking in a corner.. Brake, Change, Turn, accelerate out of the corner. Simple..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by WhackyWill