Getting my Zed back on the road - advice please

twobears

I should start by saying that I have no interest in mechanical matters and even less aptitude so apologies if my question seems silly but what do I need to do to make sure that my Zed gets safely back on the road after sitting, unused since last year? I am going to ask for help from someone local who will do whatever work needs doing but I would like to know what he needs to look out for etc. I've never had a car off the road for this long and am anxious to know it will be safe to drive as I have some fairly long journeys ahead this summer. Thanks to anyone who can advise :)

Been there...

Go for a full P3 service anything old fluid wise replace and as well changing the plugs just to get them out and a new set of belts... If the handbrake has been left on then that will need stripping down to free up and adjust... Just give anything rubber a wee look at for perishing as well...

See Ewan at Clark Motorsport, he supplies everything you need and good advice as well...

Nice one on bringing her back to life...