58 members have voted

1. 1. What is the thing you HATE the most on your 350Z

• Exterior Styling
    • Interior Styling
    • Engine Sound
    • Exhaust Sound (OEM)
    • Ride and Handling
    • Ride Comfort ( for a sports car...)
    • Quality of Materials (interior exterior)
    • The Z Heritage and history
    • Nissan Reputation for dullness
    • The 350z lack of options for tuning and performance increases
    • The Attention it draws from passers by and other drivers.
    • Value for Money
    • Cost of running ( for a porsche challenger!)
    • The lack of attention to details ( e.g. long whippy aerials)

Nixy; I think you misunderstand (or I do! :headhurt:) Bronzee (and I) are picking up from the post below. Squarehead followed by a similar query so Bronzee is offering an answer, providing of course you have the same audio system in your car and then you can have a clock display on your radio face.

If you have the Bose head unit, you can program the time to display there, presuming the presets are the same in the UK. ;)

Give me a clue.. How do you do this?

It does seem that imports (or some) do not have a clock function in the trip computer dial as you have clearly explored all posssible options to see if one is there.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is obviously getting very confusing! What bronzee has written must be for an import as the UK spec doesn't have a display button on the head unit.

Therefore I guess on a UK spec 350z you cannot display the time on the Head Unit.

Thanks anyway - good response Bronzee (for imports i guess).

This is obviously getting very confusing! What bronzee has written must be for an import as the UK spec doesn't have a display button on the head unit.

Therefore I guess on a UK spec 350z you cannot display the time on the Head Unit.

Thanks anyway - good response Bronzee (for imports i guess).

From what you indicate you have a UK car whereas Nixy has an import. Please see my earlier post where the manual for UK (and Europe) cars does not indicate any clock option on the audio system. Hopefully for Nixy, Bronzee's post will help if she has a clock on her import and certainly if cars they get in NZ are of similar spec to Nixys? :bye:

Hehe, now we're all completely confused. Lol, I purchased my Z brand spanking new, so not technically what we call an import in NZ.

The pre-loved Jap imports in NZ, didn't come equipped with a Bose soundZ.

Moving right along though. :p