Wing Mirror casings for sale

Randy_Baton

*SOLD*

Door Handles £60 for the pair

Wing Mirrors £90 each - NOTE the Mirrors are cracked (because I'm an idiot!) hence the price. The motors in the casing work fine and the actual casing is in good condition.

RIMG1200_zpsfed5f3e1.jpg

RIMG1199_zps9274d4ed.jpg

RIMG1204_zps03e7e9d4.jpg

RIMG1201_zps0808dbcb.jpg

Couple of paint chips on this side, surface is actually quite smooth so would require minimal sanding (if any) before respray.RIMG1203_zps23671174.jpg

If you just the need the surrounds and your mirrors are fine you can just use your own mirrors.

Other options are :pmzmanalex: for OEM replacements (£41.50, last time I checked), or take the broken mirrors to a glass shop and get them to cut you some new mirrors to fit the back plate, it'll probably be half the price but they may not be able to provide ones with a heating element.

RIMG1206_zps5979a717.jpg

*SOLD* Passenger side door pull £20

I tried to polish out the scratches on mine it worked but looked too shiny. Its next to impossible to get back to a brushed aluminium look unless you have a professional set up. I just opted to paint my polished one gloss black and think it looks a lot better than OEM anyway. I should probably get round to starting to a build thread, but if you want a photo of how mine looks now I can get you one.

Payment by paypal or bank transfer (PM me), price includes delivery. Alternatively you can pick up from central Brighton and knock a few quid off.

See my build thread for what I did with my spare set (link in signature)

Edited by Randy_Baton
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...