Reversing camera

Kingwilson24

Hi all. My battery died on my zed (as I haven't driven it too much apart from some nice weekends) and now I have recharged the battery the reverse camera doesn't work throu my pioneer head unit.

Does anybody no if I need a cd (which I haven't got) to set it up again or is there a simpler fix?

Thanks

Hey bud,

I can't remember the settings exactly, but the camera is set up by using the wire to the reverse lights as a sensor. It's in one of the "av in" page settings to allow r-camera interruption. Sorry I couldn't be more specific but it's been a while :p hope you're enjoying her mate? Done anything else to her since you bought her?

• Like 1

As above.

Mine stopped working when my battery died, as it reverted to factory. The setting in question was the signal from the reverse light, I had to switch to "battery" IIRC, either way, just toggle though the options and keep trying. It should be nice and simple once you find it and takes two ticks to test.