Stickers

markimuzz

Hi All

Around a year ago, I found a decent supplier of decals/ stickers on this forum, who could (and did) reproduce manufacturers stickers such as Nismo, Brembo, etc etc to pretty much any size and quantity. I ordered a number but have run out, but most annoyingly cannot find any trace of who it was!! Scanned my emails and messages but nothing! Can anyone help, or indeed are you that mystery supplier. They had a fledgeling website and evrything, but damned if I can find it.

Cheers

Mark

ps. Had my 350 Z TT installed with forged Cosworth internals now, so I need at least some Cosworth decals to be getting on with!

Just found who it was. Went to my Paypal account and found the payment to them! It was www.stickmeup.co.uk and I thought they were excellent. Really quick, and they can custom size and colour for you. Their website is more advanced now, so i'm guessing they are still in biz and doing OK. Have sent email enquiry. Can thoroughly recommend them btw :thumbs:

Mark

PS car spec sounds good! what internals did you go for? just short block?

oh and

:worthless:

My bottom end is forged! Oh er. Had a bit of a mishap with a large puddle in Jan 07 resulting in engine destruction. Fortunately I was covered on insurance so took the opportunity to go the full forged Cosworth monty. Conservatively mapped to 470 torque 480 bhp (430 torque at 3500rpm!) although you will know better than anyone what it could do :teeth:

well when i dealt with them 18 months ago they sorted our current stickers, gave us a good price, and were were friendly to boot. So nothing to complain about them from our front :thumbs:

their website doesn't seem to be working anymore though so next time we need stickers we'll prob have to find another source

My bottom end is forged! Oh er. Had a bit of a mishap with a large puddle in Jan 07 resulting in engine destruction. Fortunately I was covered on insurance so took the opportunity to go the full forged Cosworth monty. Conservatively mapped to 470 torque 480 bhp (430 torque at 3500rpm!) although you will know better than anyone what it could do :teeth:

so you did pistons/rods only, no heads then

bottom end = short block

top end = long block

isn't it?

specs sound good mate!!! I'm more and more veering toward the short block solution myself tbh without bothering going all out long block.

reason: over 500bhp our cars struggle to put it down, so what good is it to have more apart from bragging rights?