350z lowering springs

JoshC

We have Eibach in stock that will give you a 30mm drop. Not as cheap as the Apex but the quality is not the same.

How much we talking mate? I know I'll get slated on here for this but as I don't track the car I'm not really keen on forking out much more for better quality springs with the same drop if you see what I mean. Was maybe looking for some second hand coil overs though...

We have Eibach in stock that will give you a 30mm drop. Not as cheap as the Apex but the quality is not the same.

How much we talking mate? I know I'll get slated on here for this but as I don't track the car I'm not really keen on forking out much more for better quality springs with the same drop if you see what I mean. Was maybe looking for some second hand coil overs though...

there is a lot more to springs than just the drop, big differences in comfort and harshness between cheap and decent springs, some are just too crashy for the crap roads we have

Josh, a set of Eibachs we sold to a member a few months ago are now for sale, received an email from him about 10 minutes ago, let me know and I'll put you in touch... :)

Thanks to you I'm now £150 extra out of pocket than I was planning to be 🙈 but I have had a bargain with a set of Eibach's and front and rear spacers :D Thanks very much for the tip mate :)