4 or 5 Channel Amp?

Justthejedi

My personal opinion if you like your music, do away with the bose system, get decent double din head unit, get 4 channel amp for 4 speakers with decent speakers and separate amp for the sub. Can get hold of some nice sub enclosures that can be built under the strut brace :thumbs:

I love my tech-House music so to appreciate the bass, I replaced the Bose sub, replaced with a Tremor sub and also replaced the HU with a double din Pioneer. Today, I have ordered some Hertz components for the doors and Alpine Coaxials for the rear but not sure what to do about an Amp replacement?? If I order a 5 channel amp then that can power everything in one go rather than buying 2 amps?

I love my tech-House music so to appreciate the bass, I replaced the Bose sub, replaced with a Tremor sub and also replaced the HU with a double din Pioneer. Today, I have ordered some Hertz components for the doors and Alpine Coaxials for the rear but not sure what to do about an Amp replacement?? If I order a 5 channel amp then that can power everything in one go rather than buying 2 amps?

All depends on how much power your gonna be running through the speakers and sub. I'm running 4 channel audison lrx4, through audison front components and rear coaxials @ 250w rms per channel. And separate amp for sub which is alpine type r @ 800w rms.

My hertz are 160w and the Alpines are 220w, tremor sub is 1000w.

Peak or RMS?

I would say Peak.

Wanna be careful with peak, very misleading. Always go by RMS

Ok, thanks for the advice, I'm going to try and find a 5 channel amp for £125.