Parts and bits for sale (goodies to)

Blimsa

First up we have a spare wheel - never used from a 2007 Roadster in perfect condition as you would expect never seeing the road!

IMG_1878_zpsf358dd0a.jpg

Looking for £22 delivered or £10 collected.

Next a pair of front mats from the same 2007 Roadster. This had 29k on the clock and I cleaned these each time I used the car so they are in very good shape. After I used a carpet cleaner on them about half a year ago they came up like new!

IMG_1879_zps922d4b4b.jpg

£65 delivered or £58 collected

Boot carpet and plastic tray for roadster (this will also go in the coupe but will not cover the back fully)

IMG_1880_zps0a8758e3.jpg

£10 collected. Unsure on delivery costs but would guestimate around £10 due to the size. of plastic bit. Can do just the carpet for £16 delivered however.

K&N panel filters for HR engines - these are basically new having done less than 50 miles in the my Z before being removed for an induction kit. This is both filters - both come in box as new with greese still on them with stickers for your engine bay and instructions etc.

IMG_1881_zpse6f1bc13.jpg

£60 collected or £66 delivered.

Silver strip from passenger door handle, just the silver part not the whole handle, in good condition with 1 very faint scratch

IMG_1882_zpsec799d96.jpg

£4 collected or £6.50 delivered

One single 25mm hubcentric eibach spacer:

IMG_1883_zpsa7e23661.jpg

£30 collected or £38 delivered.

A pair of front eibach 20mm hubcentric spacers

IMG_1884_zpsd8ee2332.jpg

£70 collected or £78 delivered

Nissan 350Z owners wallet complete with owners manual, and a few other wallets for service books, reciepts etc. In great condition with no marks or rips etc

IMG_1885_zpsc1a34f52.jpg

£40 collected or £47 delivered

I also have a full tool kit with the plastic insert thing that the spanner and jack goes into with socket wrench, spanner, screwdriver etc. All unused except for the wrench but is as new still.

£15 collected or £25 delivered (due to size of boot insert) £20 delivered without boot insert

Lastly I will have a Scorpion exhaust (muffler and center pipe) system up for sale when I have time to remove it from my new car. No pics as yet but it is not very old and does not blow so enquiries still welcome. £240 collected or can deliver for £256.

I am located in South East London postal area SE9. I also travel up the M11/A14\A1m frequently so could possibly meet people at services around there for no extra charge providing I am going that way at the time.

Thanks for looking

I have now removed the exhaust and have taken a few pics. As requested by another member I made some videos to when starting from cold, and again after taking it out for a good drive so as anyone interested can get a better idea if this is the right system for them. I actually really like the sound and would have kept it if I did not have my Amuse system to go on in its place!

Video links:

Cold starting (excuse the smoke, the car had not been started in nearly 2 weeks :D )

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/wee_blim/media/Video_zpsf00b4d36.mp4.html

After a good blast:

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/wee_blim/media/Video1_zps59065ad4.mp4.html

And here are some pics now it has been removed:

image_zpsd88c29ed.jpg

image_zpsd88c29ed.jpg

image_zps10be3711.jpg