My Z, 3 months on, how much you think its worth ?

M350ZB

Right first off as a few of you no im now 21, as of the monday just gone. I have had my 350Z GT U.K model for about 3 months, i love the car to pieces, a right head turner and i love playing with porsches and such cars. Its a 53 plate, in blade, with all the usual Gt extra's, no other mods as yet.

Im just curious how much do you think my car is worth ?, i want to compare it to what a payed for it three months ago and compare it with other cars that i could possibly get, however think i am truly a Z fan now and will allways be :teeth: ?

Also what do you think i should do, i have heard they are bringing out another Z in about two years, anyone know if this is true, if it is, how much will this and the current new one effect the vaule of my car and if so do you think im better off hanging on to mine or selling up and trying to get a newer one, allthough cash is really really tight?

More of an opinion question really, and wondering what is goign threw people minds with all the new models coming out,e .t.c

Open to all of you ?

I consider my self lucky to be able to afford the Z at 26 (i was driving a 1.1 106 at 21 :headhurt:) Am normally quite good with money but when it comes to cars i just accept the fact i am going to lose £££ so budget accordingly (unless your a dealer :angry: )

I really am not bothered about what cars are coming out in 2 years time cos theres more important things in life to worry about :thumbs: just enjoy the Z, and when you feel its time to move on.....move on :D

I think your car is probably worth... ( this is without looking at it in detail...) around 3 grand... :p

and if you are happy with this, PM me and I'll buy it off you tomorrow, in fact cos you are in the forum I'll give you 4 grand to show I am not trying to rip you off....

;):p:teeth:;):p:teeth: