Throttle body coolant bypass

ChrisE350z

I'm just after a little advice please. Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on this which may be simple. I've just installed a piper cross panel filter, cobra resonated exhaust with cobra Y pipe and Berks hfc's on my 2006 model. I've just took delivery of the motordyne plenum spacer kit with the copper throttle body coolant bypass. I will be having a go at installing it over the week end then book it in for the up rev. My query is, is it worth doing the coolant bypass to the plenum?? Is there any pros or cons!? Thanks.

I'm pretty new to all this really.. I'm more of a bike man but loving my 350. Just out of intrest.! What's the total cost of a super charger install chubby ninja.? No doubt one day I'm going to get one fitted. My cars done 38,000 miles at the moment but maybe next year I may save up and get SC. is my car milage still ok to install one of these!? Cheers.

I'm pretty new to all this really.. I'm more of a bike man but loving my 350. Just out of intrest.! What's the total cost of a super charger install chubby ninja.? No doubt one day I'm going to get one fitted. My cars done 38,000 miles at the moment but maybe next year I may save up and get SC. is my car milage still ok to install one of these!? Cheers.

it works out about £7500 if you do it yourself. but then again ive had to upgrade all my brakes and just about to order coilovers as i feel the zed is a bit wavey or bouncy at anything over 100 on oem suspension and believe me at around 100 is when the zed really starts embarassing other `quick` cars. the charger gives it alot more power but still is like stock while driving around town. its alot of money but in my opinion is worth it