Headlamp scratch. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

bigstej

Hi,

I have a black '03 reg Nissan 350Z, import.

The N/side passenger headlamp glass has burnt scorch marks, looks like a burn from a previous bulb. Does anyone know a contact (other than main dealer!) where I could source a replacement unit. Think I will need the full unit.

Also looking for a small rear lip boot spoiler, the UK GT subtle version, self adhesive? Xxx

Steve :scare:

yeah Mr.F on this board for the headlamp, but it's very expensive :( (the part not Mike)

I have a blue oem spoiler in my garage, would need respraying but I can sell it to you VERY cheap (as I won't be able to use it anyway due to my extra holes on the boot now) PM me if interested

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have a black '03 reg Nissan 350Z, import.

The N/side passenger headlamp glass has burnt scorch marks, looks like a burn from a previous bulb. Does anyone know a contact (other than main dealer!) where I could source a replacement unit. Think I will need the full unit.

Also looking for a small rear lip boot spoiler, the UK GT subtle version, self adhesive? Xxx

Steve :scare:

Ste - you might be interested :) unless it's your burnt one...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Impor ... dZViewItem

Well spotted mate. Funnily enough thy're like buses, you wait for one then 4 come at once! A lad from County Durham has one and there's now two on Ebay as well as Mr.F's.

All significantly cheaper than the bandit main dealers. £600 they wanted!!!

Ps. the spoiler fits perfectly. A little touch up needed on the corner but the car really needed the spoiler to make it ergonomically balanced. Who knows, I might soon be in the market for mudflaps!x

Well spotted mate. Funnily enough thy're like buses, you wait for one then 4 come at once! A lad from County Durham has one and there's now two on Ebay as well as Mr.F's.

All significantly cheaper than the bandit main dealers. £600 they wanted!!!

Ps. the spoiler fits perfectly. A little touch up needed on the corner but the car really needed the spoiler to make it ergonomically balanced. Who knows, I might soon be in the market for mudflaps!x

Sorry about that mate, not the easiest of things 2 remove once stuck on...

mud flaps still in there box waiting for you:D :D:D well worth having if your not going 2 replace the skirts....