Nissan 350z 313 HR 2007 50k Mileage Gun Metal Grey + Upgrades

akewt

13735133585_a8dfd897cd_c.jpg

click image for flickr set

Hello all

It is a sad day for me to tell you all I am selling my beloved Zed, Sexy Lexy (get it?)

I have owned the car since August 2012 and have loved every second of it and taken it on some lovely drives through Britain and Europe. It's been a bit of a project for me so have spent some time and money upgrading various bits, which will be listed below. The reason I am selling is due to me relocating to the US and after much deliberation I have decided to reluctantly sell.

I've tried to keep it looking OEM as you can see apart from dropping it and having 20mm spacers all round.

Work history:

https://www.dropbox....WorkHistory.PDF

The spec:

• 313 HR Engine.
  • Gun Metal Grey.
  • 50K Mileage.
  • 4 previous owners.(Inc me)
  • FSH with Abbey Motorsport Ltd 2011-2014 and previous with Abbey and Nissan.
  • Standard Electric throuhgout. You don't need me to list here.
  • Factory fitted Birdeye Satnav with 2013 disc.
  • Installed Tonneau Boot Divider
  • Taxed till 01/01/15
  • Last MOT 23/12/13

Upgrades:

Marks and scratches:

• Bumper has paint transfer scratches aprox 4x5cm
  • A couple of other minor scratches on the rest.
  • Front has small chips as you can imagine.
  • Rays are in need of a refurb. I never got round to it. See pics on flickr set.
  • Interior in great condition. Few minor marks here and there.
  • It needs a new aerial as the stubby one is knackered.

I have had to widen the net and put it on Pistonheads http://www.pistonhea...pgrades/2224132

New lower price of £11,250!

Location, Tunbridge Wells.

Thanks for looking,

Kev

Edited by akewt

I have to say this is a great example of a Z. I owned the car before Kev and it was well looked after and pretty much used as a weekend car.

Oddly enough I'm looking for a car and was considering another Zed!

Good luck with the sale mate

• Like 1

Where about s are you mate?

Good point! Tunbridge Wells

Will update the post.

I have to say this is a great example of a Z. I owned the car before Kev and it was well looked after and pretty much used as a weekend car.

Oddly enough I'm looking for a car and was considering another Zed!

Good luck with the sale mate

Hey man!! Thank you! We have gone full circle. You'll be pleased to know I put a lot of love into her.... That sounds freaky....

How much mot tax? Cheers

Just to clarify ...... Is this for sale or an auction then? You keep changing things on your ad .... 4 or 5 previous owners? So you are the 6th owner? Not being funny just genuinely interested , thanks

Hello

Sorry for the confusion.

Yes Initially it was four owners then I remembered that I was the fourth owner. Still not entirely sure actually. I will find out asap! [edit] i think nij1983 was the fourth!??

And yes, I will be taking offer sin excess of 11k and will take the best offer after a couple of weeks.

Hope this clears things up, I'm not trying to hide anything here so I will be forthcoming with any info!! lol

Cheers,

Kev

Edited by akewt

Looks lovely mate. Good luck with the sale.

Off topic but how did you find the App Radio in terms of usability and quality?

Love the App Radio completely. It basically mirrors my phone on the unit. Sounds and performs very well. This is with an HTC One and ARLiberatior App

Cheers

Edited by akewt

Thanks for the info ....... If I came to view the car it would be with the cash in my hand , I'm not comfortable with travelling to see the car ,making an offer then waiting . Is this possible ? Cheers

Yes for sure, I didn't really think about people traveling in from a distance. If you came down and gave me an offer it would be yours. Just playing it by ear at the moment.

I understand how it might be tricky.

Cheers

I was the 3rd owner of the car, akewt is the 4th and whoever buys it will be the fifth.

FYI...First owner of the car was someone in their 40s who only owned the car from new (2007) to 2008 and only did a few thousand miles in it.

Second owner was a guy who bought it for his son and owned it from '08 to 2011. I bought the car on 27k in May/June 2011 and sold it around 33k to akewt in August 2012. My only reason for sale was a new company car was heading my way.

I would also add that the car has rear parking sensors, which isn't listed in the advert.

I was the 3rd owner of the car, akewt is the 4th and whoever buys it will be the fifth.

FYI...First owner of the car was someone in their 40s who only owned the car from new (2007) to 2008 and only did a few thousand miles in it.

Second owner was a guy who bought it for his son and owned it from '08 to 2011. I bought the car on 27k in May/June 2011 and sold it around 33k to akewt in August 2012. My only reason for sale was a new company car was heading my way.

I would also add that the car has rear parking sensors, which isn't listed in the advert.

Thanks for clearing that up Niraj. Post updated. The license plate is clearly visible for anyone wishing to make a check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...