Cheap legal aftermarket headlights

clockwize

I'm going to remove my headlights and try open them up and fix them as they have condensation stains on the inside (I can only presume they previously had a bad seal for long enough for this to happen, then it was fixed before I bought the car, as I've never seen any inside).

I'm looking for an aftermarket set to use while I'm sorting them, as long as they fit I don't mind too much their condition. should work with OEM xenon's and just be plug and play..

Any ideas?

You should be able to remove your headlights, split them and put the car back together in a day so I don't think you will need another set.

If you hang on a few weeks I can tell you how long it takes as I'm planning to do the same thing . Mine aren't wet inside I just need to change the orange reflector for clear ones. :)

Good luck with that. Have heard of some nightmare stories. Are you sure its internal as they often looked fogged on the inside but a good appropriate polishing product will restore them.

Payco

Zeus, cool, I'd really appreciate hearing about your experience

I've read up loads on splitting them and as long as you go steady with the heat it looks easy enough, what can go wrong!? :lol:

Anyway people on here always say jobs are hard until you try them yourself and find that it's easy, like changing the spark plugs! :stir:

Zeus, cool, I'd really appreciate hearing about your experience

I've read up loads on splitting them and as long as you go steady with the heat it looks easy enough, what can go wrong!? :lol:

Anyway people on here always say jobs are hard until you try them yourself and find that it's easy, like changing the spark plugs! :stir:

A true pioneer! One thing I read is be careful how hot you get the glue, if too hot it'll go all stringy and go all over the inside when you pull it off and you'll have a big clean up job before you even begin :)