Rear Strut Subwoofer Enclosures

OV53

Seems like you've got pretty much all the bases covered and as much as I can tell from the photo's your craftsmanship looks right on the ball, count me in. PM me when you've set your prices and got postage costs sorted out.

No problems mate, should be fully clear in about a week.

Good response so far! I will have a list of everything available for the end of next week. Obviously have instruction manuals to draft up this weekend and then I can produce the full options package complete with prices.

Looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Ha! Just for the self builds like, I reckon one for the Operation VIP would be a bit of an insult! It would go something like this though......

Connect sub wires

Put sub in hole

Screw it down

Open boot

Pick up box

Put it in

Connect to amp

Call the dentist and arrange new fillings

The end

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alreet!

Just an update for you guys, I've had to put things on hold as my wife dropped the news last week that she isn't sure whether she wants to be with me. I'm sure you guys will understand that my head isn't right at the moment and I need to put all of my effort into making things right.

Give me a few weeks and I will see where I'm at but at present I can't focus on anything but this.

Cheers guys

Alreet!

Just an update for you guys, I've had to put things on hold as my wife dropped the news last week that she isn't sure whether she wants to be with me. I'm sure you guys will understand that my head isn't right at the moment and I need to put all of my effort into making things right.

Give me a few weeks and I will see where I'm at but at present I can't focus on anything but this.

Cheers guys

Hope everything's allright with you mate, take your time and I hope things work out for you!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Alreet!

Cheers guys

Mate - firstly, hope things are working out with the missus.

Secondly, are you still doing the build it yourself packs? If so what volume is the enclosure when built?

Cheers