Soon to be back on the road :)

sloutrou

Hi all,

After six months of driving a £200 Peugeot 206 (meant for the winter we never had!), I've just paid out this afternoon for 12 months fresh tax and insurance starting 1st April woooooo hooooo!!!

Cannot wait to get her back on the road, she's been SORN since September and all I've been able to do is wash her once a week.

The Peugeot has been great from an economy point of view, but realised last week that it's been economy at the expense of everything else, one of the engine mounts has gone, the exhaust is blowing and the parcel shelf rattles above 50mph :lol:

Since she's been sat around, I've replaced the dodgy cone filter with the factory box (and new panel filter), new Milltek exhaust, eventually managed to get hold of a set of facelift headlights which have been fitted (taking the bumper off is scary stuff), and replaced the smoked amber side reflectors with some proper orange ones (I've got some clear ones but prefer the orange, strange eh?)

And to top it all off, I've bought a Flex rotary polisher and have booked Ed at Divine Detail to spend the day detailing the car at the end of next month.

Soooooo excited, can't wait :teeth:

Jez

Edited by sloutrou