ICE install starts today - Any advice?

Fluke

It's all about trial and error man. You'll have some knobs next to the terminals that you can turn using a narrow screwdriver. They are to adjust the frequency and level.

You've just literally got to play a tune and then go through the range on the knobs until it sounds right.

You're best off adjusting your settings on your head unit too. I find that having SLA set to -4 is a good start as it means you can crank it up to the top without distortion. Keep the equaliser on flat, subwoofer setting to 200Hz, +6 -12, HPF 200Hz (set the positives and minuses to the maximum and extreme minimum.

Depending on your head unit there may be some other settings but without having a proper tinker about I won't know. Pioneer units are the best for SQ setups in my opinion as you can achieve good sound control in the settings, even control the position of the sounds.

I remember an old unit I had you could make the highs and miss appear to be coming from behind you even though the speakers were in the door card and on the dash!