BMW z4m coupe.......any good?

gordy

Cheers Ricey, not really too bothered about it being uber fast, main reason I have said to Mary not to look at 370's is it is just overkill really, she just wants something with a bit more poke than rhe MX-5 thats all, I really dont understand it myself I love it, so much fun to drive :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...

http://www.georgemackay.co.uk/used-cars/vauxhall-vx220-2-0-turbo-2dr-edinburgh-201403102389608

Slightly faster, quite rare & roof off option.....

Cheers Ricey, not really too bothered about it being uber fast, main reason I have said to Mary not to look at 370's is it is just overkill really, she just wants something with a bit more poke than rhe MX-5 thats all, I really dont understand it myself I love it, so much fun to drive :shrug:

http://www.georgemackay.co.uk/used-cars/vauxhall-vx220-2-0-turbo-2dr-edinburgh-201403102389608

Slightly faster, quite rare & roof off option.....

No thanks, as I said not after out and out speed....

Been looking at an XK 5l N/A we could be a 2 jag family :teeth:

I test drove a Z4M coupe and was going to buy one before I drove an HR 350Z and got that instead. I had a DE 350z at the time. The engine in the Z4M is fantastic and the car has bags of character. To my eyes, it looks great too.

What put me off the Z4M? The car didn't feel as well resolved as the 350z, the clutch action and gear change on the one I drove both felt clunky. Also, the boot is an awkward shape (there is a battery compartment that robs a lot of space) and the cockpit feels very snug, so the 350Z has the edge for long journeys.