Speakers for my iPad

twobears

I need some speakers for my iPad again because the connector thingy broke on the last ones and then I started using my daughter's guitar amp which was brilliant but a bit heavy to bring over in the plane so now I need some more. Can anyone advise what make I should look for this time? I don't want to spend mega bucks but I would like a fairly nice sound.

Get a bluetooth mini speaker, no troubles with wire then ;)

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/1426913.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:8710187942%7Ctsid:41408%7Ccid:177974942%7Clid:57864348302%7Cnw:g%7Ccrid:35089411622%7Crnd:411287829705587909%7Cdvc:m%7Cadp:1o2

I got a knockoff Bluetooth Speaker while on hols since I didn't expect super duper sound out of them, but the one I got is quite alright actually

• Like 1

Thank you :) I am so useless when it comes to technology that I didn't even realise you could get speakers without wires :blush: I will look for some tonight when I go shopping and tell daughter to do the same because she keeps letting her guinea pigs chew through the wires on everything we own!

Yeah, you can get a usb to HDMI adapter which will mirror what's on your iPad to your TV. I'm sure the sound comes out the TV as well (does on my Android by that is because Android is much better :p haha). With the adapter you can also watch what ever on your iPad on your TV!!