Silver 350z in Hastings Reg ending in YVL

JEMAN

Bloody hell ! Great to see you on here ! Your Z was looking so nice, and the sound when you turned left, you can't beat it :) I was thinking of showing the Z later this year at the Bexhill car show down at Egerton Park......Me and the wife went last year, on foot lol. Great day. Another Z would be great .......What do you think. ? Cheers buddy

Jeman,

I might have to have a look into that aswell. Friend used to go to that with his Noble I think.

Dynamic turtle,

I've seen a fair few zeds in & around Hastings & Bexhill nice to know Atleast 2 others are on here.

Have a good weekend guys might see you about if the weather's nice ha ha

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Old thread I know, but I am in Bexhill every weekend in me Zed so say hello if you see me! You guys seen a silver 370z? I have seen it cruise around alot near the Legion pub / round about. Sounds mint.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Addisj, my zed is usually parked in and around bexhill most saturdays. Hopefully see you about.

I have seen (during the week) the Silver one dynamic is talking about & have had a few cheeky snaps with it (nothing too bad incase its owner saw me, must have looked really random to passersby) & there is a White 370 parked near the police station sometimes.

Jeman I do believe your sunset is usually parked around the corner from my place of work, always seems spotlessly clean (do you ever work haha)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...