Grey Rear Strut Cover

roadtrip

Having just replaced my rear strut cover with one in much better condition I've now got my old one up for grabs.

It's grey from my 2007 GT 313 and matches the colour of the 2006 facelift one that I bought to replace it. It's got some deep scratches on the side facing the seats and the Z logo is starting to bubble. I also broke a piece off the the edge which I glued back on but I don't think it would affect the fitting and certainly wouldn't be visible, you can just see it in the third photo.

Ideal for someone who wants a spare to paint or wrap.

Unfortunately it's too long to go in the post and a courier is going to be around £10. I'm looking for £20 including delivery or you can collect from Watford and pay just £10.

DSC02446.JPGDSC02451.JPG

DSC02452.JPG

Mod Edit: Moved to 350 Parts for sale

Edited by roadtrip

• 2 weeks later...

Does no one need one of these for a project? The scrapes in the photo are on the side you don't see when you open the boot so might look better than what you've got now even without re-painting. :)

Oh actually, didn't see the bit about the bubbling! My bad. Thats why I need one lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...