Carbon Wrap Interior

nath8642

Hey been on here for a while however havent been as active as i planned i have a japanese import 350z Nismo body kit.

Was thinking about carbon wrapping my centre column where the radio and sat nav is supposed to be if you have one, mine does not, Was just wondering if any one has already done this and how it looks.

I'm planning on doing it this weekend as i will have a few hours to mess about with it it will be nice to see pictures and ideas of other peoples if they have done it or if they have something different.

I will post pictures as it comes

That looks awesome BM! is it fairly easy to do? and get it looking cleanly done?

The key is being patient and use a hairdryer/heatgun. Once heated the vinyl becomes very easy to work with and will stretch over most surfaces. When doing the main centre console part either start from the bottom working up or start slightly under halfway up. Triple gauges will test your patience, so be warned. Gear surround is fairly straight forward, cubby door needs disassembly in my opinion for cleaner edges.

After a few years it's still looking alright, but may fancy a change. Dunno if I'm gonna paint or re-wrap in a different colour/texture