2005 350z - Valve Tickle sound after maintenance

Alessio

Hi Friends,

When i bought my z, last year, after 2 weeks i noticed that it has an oil consumption problem.

I told to myself, ok is an used car probably the dealer left it without oil.

I put oil back in the z, after 1 month, it was oil free again.

I called the seller and i explained him the problem.

He accepted to fix it for free. I sent him the car and he opened the engine to check pistons, valve and go on..

When he sent me the car back, from the first startup i noticed this tickle sound that before the idiot open my engine the z never did. Is a classic valve tickle sound that as more throttle you give, louder became.

The seller told me he had fit new valves, and the problems was that, and would be fixed by itself with the time.

I bring it to a nissan dealer, he told me that it's not a valve wrong setup problem, but i need new valves.

The ****ing strange thing is that before i sent the machine to the moron the engine was prefect sounding, without any tickle.

oh, i still have the oil consumption problem^

Any tips,

Thanks,

Alessio

Does it burn the oil or is there a leak? Any blue smoke out of the exhaust? The dealer saying to you that it will go in time is nonsense in my opinion it will only get worse. It could be 101 things. Piston rings, valve stem seals or head gasket.