Should I Buy a 350Z - Help Me out Please - Good Points &

Jap Imports

:welcome:

quite a few recent threads on this. may I suggest you have a quick trawl in our forums? You might find all of your questions aswered :)

I suppose you are looking for a Uk model as opposed to a JDM import? You got me confused with your username and then mentioning the GT pack ;):wacko:

Welcome, :thumbs:

GT packs came with the UK models,

I have an Import and apart from value for money was my main driver to buy, you dont get upgraded brakes and the rear bumper has the square number plate. But as stated, have a read and please post any questions.

Do they come with those stupid headlight washers?

Hmm, weird. The car that was on that website (that I enquired about today) has now apparently been sold. Shame cos it looked like a bargain. Can't tell you how p'ed off I was at work today when I found out. Was all ready for a long trek down to Kent at the weekend.

Oh well. Im sure I'll find a better one in the long term. :dry:

not all uk models come with the gt pack. the gt pack is aircon, heated leather electric seats and the bose sound system.

the gt spec cars are the only ones worth having cos let's face it, if you can afford to buy a Zed, you should stump up and get it done properly. it's the gentleman's option clearly.

not all uk models come with the gt pack. the gt pack is aircon, heated leather electric seats and the bose sound system.

the gt spec cars are the only ones worth having cos let's face it, if you can afford to buy a Zed, you should stump up and get it done properly. it's the gentleman's option clearly.

that's your opinion mate ;)

If you plan on modifying your Z GT pack is a sound waste of money ;)

I personally went for a GT. As I am not into the modding seen big style and quite liked what came with the GT pack. Yes it's alot more money on a new example but that percentage is less in the second hand market.

As it's been said before. Its down to which direction you wish to take your car.

that's your opinion mate ;)

If you plan on modifying your Z GT pack is a sound waste of money ;)

It`s a waste of money anyway, sh1t stereo, sh1t leather, great cruise control, but when can you use it.

Sorry I had to give my opinion.