Nismo shocks + springs

Poncho

Just to keep it oem really, I've had coilovers on various previous cars, and they were to uncomfortable for daily driving. I'm working on the theory that nismo suspension would be slightly lower and stiffer, but not enough to ruin the comfort of a daily commute. But if you know of a better "similar" setup I'm all ears :-)

If u want lower and stiffer just get Eibach springs. Nismo are not worth the money. Get a set of KW v3's and you can adjust to suit yourself. A good set of coilovers will out perform the nismos without issue.

Just to keep it oem really, I've had coilovers on various previous cars, and they were to uncomfortable for daily driving. I'm working on the theory that nismo suspension would be slightly lower and stiffer, but not enough to ruin the comfort of a daily commute. But if you know of a better "similar" setup I'm all ears :-)

That's what I figured. I think they're only about 10-15mm drop which isn't too bad and is supposed to be "tuned" for the 350. I've only heard of one person having them on here and that's when he was selling them.

As for better set ups, if your budget is Nismo suspension which I think can be had for less than £800 new, I'd suggest BC coilovers from one if our traders, they're recommended by many people.