Seibon Carbon fibre bonnet - £380! Buy it Now

rmmackfc

if anyone wants Seibon, just ask...we stock quite a bit, and if not already here, we can generally have it in a weeks time

With the lower price of these hoods though comes some TLC required. If you are expecting an OEM fit, these generally will not give you that...though some come closer than others. I tend to find on dark colored cars, the fitment issues is not noticeable at all, only on lighter colored cars. Takes some fiddling often to get everything lined up properly, but its to be expected with an aftermarket body panel.

For those after more perfect fit, I'd highly recommend C West or HKS Kansai. Price is more expensive for sure, but they literally bolt on straight away as if Nissan themselves created it

if anyone wants Seibon, just ask...we stock quite a bit, and if not already here, we can generally have it in a weeks time

With the lower price of these hoods though comes some TLC required. If you are expecting an OEM fit, these generally will not give you that...though some come closer than others. I tend to find on dark colored cars, the fitment issues is not noticeable at all, only on lighter colored cars. Takes some fiddling often to get everything lined up properly, but its to be expected with an aftermarket body panel.

For those after more perfect fit, I'd highly recommend C West or HKS Kansai. Price is more expensive for sure, but they literally bolt on straight away as if Nissan themselves created it

Yep still waiting for prices from you, anybody would expect that you have a buisness to run with how long its taking you to get back with prices :p;) Just kidding mate, you are actually very quick, pm me prices of the Cwest carbon bonnet :thumbs:

Yep still waiting for prices from you, anybody would expect that you have a buisness to run with how long its taking you to get back with prices :p;) Just kidding mate, you are actually very quick, pm me prices of the Cwest carbon bonnet :thumbs:

Dude your car is going to look awesome from what i have heard :thumbs:B)

lololol - yes, we try to be as fast as humanly possible

sent you pm today

Seibon arn't the greatest fitting bonnets in the world but as with most things you get what you pay for. From what I have seen so far the Varis, Ing's and C-West are a fantastic fit and are in a different league in quality terms to some of the cheaper Taiwanese and Chinese products flooding the market.

Kevin