Kinetix racing velocity intake

Jay-350z

Hears the reply I got from Hello Jay,

We would be more than happy to help you setup a group buy. Our group buy minimum is 5 Intakes and the price gets $20 cheaper for every 5 additional. The break down would be:

5 Intakes - $670 Each

10 Intakes - $650 Each

15 Intakes - $630 Each

Shipping anywhere in the UK would be $100 each with USPS Priority Mail International Insured. We have no control over import Taxes or fee's, so you will need to check with your postal service to figure out what those taxes or fee's will be. We will mark the customs value on each package at $400 to help minimize those fees. It usually takes us about 1 week to produce 5 intakes, so please let us know as you collect payment for orders to help minimize the production delay.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

Where did you get that from mate? Like the cosworth, Motordyne MREV2 or various spacers in the market they are all proven to make power especially with remap and it comes down to value for money.

Mark at Abbey has mentioned before that the Kinetics isn't great for N/A. Spacers are a different matter altogether however and have proven gains. I've also heard the cosworth doesn't give gains on N/A Zeds either but I don't believe I've read anything from Abbey about it.

Actually, now that I think of it, maybe it was the Cosworth that Mark had mentioned wasn't great for N/A... Either way, I'll be interested to see/hear some numbers before and after this stack because it's really stunning.

If you do a quick google you'll see many threads about different plenums giving very poor to negative gains but no real numbers being thrown about or dunno graphs to prove anything.