Just bought a 350z can someone give me some advise please !!

jo28sx

Just purchesed imported 2004 350z with 13,800 miles on the clock from an old guy who had it from new,so to me seems like a good buy , i can't find anything wrong with the car :D , but am having a problem looking for new alloys?

Just purchesed imported 2004 350z with 13,800 miles on the clock from an old guy who had it from new,so to me seems like a good buy , i can't find anything wrong with the car :D , but am having a problem looking for new alloys?

What sort do you want ?

Hi by the way :thumbs:

hahaha iv put in my bike by accident,its exactly the same as this one, my girlfriend picks it up next week and i have to wait 3 weeks until i get home :rant: alloys -- am not sure of a make just something with i nice chrome rim and on a 18" or maybe a 19"

nice one. B)

Enjoy the shopping for some wheels. If you need any advice on offset, width and size ask away or use the search button.

It is important to make sure the wheels clear the brake calipers which is why the offset is crucial.

yeah am finding it very hard,i knew nothing about any of this until one guy mentioned it so i tried to find out a bit more,some places say yeah yeah it will fit not having a clue what there talking about.

You may find this a stupid question but does all 350z's have brembo brakes?

thanks mate! as soon as i get home il get a heap of pics on here, 3 WEEKS :rant: its a long time to wait to get my 1st proper drive of my z ( i couldn't exactly test it out when the 60 year old guy who sold me it was sittin next to me :scare: )

i only saw the car for a short test drive and a check over and can't remeber about the calipers,the guy needed the car until next week so i paid half now and the rest when it gets picked up,so am kind of in the middle of the deal,i called him and asked if it was brembo brakes and he said "oh am not sure" so il just have to wait and see when i get back,

On the other hand the car doesn't seem to have done much its only got 13.800 on the clock and still the orignal tyres on it from new.

i only saw the car for a short test drive and a check over and can't remeber about the calipers,the guy needed the car until next week so i paid half now and the rest when it gets picked up,so am kind of in the middle of the deal,i called him and asked if it was brembo brakes and he said "oh am not sure" so il just have to wait and see when i get back,

On the other hand the car doesn't seem to have done much its only got 13.800 on the clock and still the orignal tyres on it from new.

I wouldnt worry too much about Brembo's , mine doesnt have them abnd I've been more than impressed with the braking :thumbs: