Just bought a 350z can someone give me some advise please !!

jo28sx

thank you very much, what kind of price range do you think a decent set of wheels and tyres will set me back?

Aha! This question is the source of much debate and friendly ( :blush: ) banter!

Quality Japanese wheels will cost you anywhere between £1500 and £3000 from an English supplier. However, suppliers in the UK are a bit limited so now is a good time to take advantage of that exchange rate and buy from the US where you'll save a packet.

There are other wheels available which personally I have no problem with but others do, such as TSW, which I think you can source over here for less than £1k.

Is your priority looks or handling? Cheaper wheels will be cast and therefore will be heavier than stock in a 19 or 20". Do you mind importing or do you want a UK supplier?

thank you very much, what kind of price range do you think a decent set of wheels and tyres will set me back?

how longs a piece of string :teeth: wheels from £600- £2000

tyres from £400 - £800

mine cost £1400 tyres and rims new :thumbs:

2black001.jpg

how longs a piece of string :teeth: wheels from £600- £2000

tyres from £400 - £800

mine cost £1400 tyres and rims new :thumbs:

2black001.jpg

But your seller's disappeared of the face of the earth..........

Complete with bright orange rotation stickers on the lip!!! :p

they didnt have yellow :p

Have you sold your rims yet SArnie ?

I have a buyer, but he's the most annoying buyer in the world. Only had 18 PM's from him (zedrush) today :p

Love ya really Jay :scare::boxing::blackeye:

has anyone got any info on chrome,how do they keep? not sure if they would be a nitemare or what,its scotland am from and it rains here 365 days a year,would love a set but no sure!

Unless you intend to take them off for the winter, forget Volk polished lips.

am 200 miles into the north sea and believe it or not its a nice day, my plan was to keep the standart rims for the winter,gonna hunt for a set oof cool rims but might aswell wait until next year now

Nahh get some bought ASAP, plenty of summer left yet :)