HII!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way uve gotta ignore the stupid comments on the photos lol

he was siting in traffic on the motorway and a woman mis judged her lane change and went right into the back of him and because he wanted all new stuff and no repairs it was going to be £17.500+ to fix so it got written off

yeh the blue one had the 18" rays aswell

I red your post again.

I dont no if you looked at the picture of the engine but it has the nismo radiator cap and air filter(wich u cant see) wont do much but still.

and getting that stuff is easier sed than dun when my mum wants a new car! lol he was talking about it the otherday and she was like no i want a new car if your going to start buying turbo's etc lol

have the z? yh the grey one we do but my mum would rather she has a new car rather than dad tuning his lol.

and i dont no if the wheels would have been much good because she went through the back bumper and hit the rear wheel (well we think) because my dad got shunted into the car in front.

yh but i dnt think im redi to jump in a car with a starnger no offence :D

Dont worry M350ZB has some candy in the back seat and puppies in the boot, he is a friendly stranger, he often sits outside of schools waiting to offer lifts to the kids lol... So crime watch says anyway.... :p just kidding ;)

Welcome to the site mate :thumbs:;) get some pics up of your dad's car photobucket is the way forward B)