Meeting (Wrexham/Chester area) 14/7/07

xStric9x

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the last shift for the week :yahoo:

I can see we only need one more to make it into double figuers,so come on the rest of you get your butts down here!!!!

Oh is anybody bringing their partners/wives? bex is contemplating whether to come or not,also just done a weather check and its lookin B)

Mrs Digsy's a possible at the moment. The fact that this one doesn't involve a wild drive round the North Wales countryside is making it more attractive for her.

i'm a defo know so ammended the list. Anyone want to meet at the Services Jct14 M56 at 12.30 before heading on to the Grovernor

DEFO

Danb

SPC

xstric9x(mike)

Digsy

Paul

Martinmac

PaulW

The Minel

jonathan73

M13KYF

MAYBE

Beavis

Redzed

DJtimODJ

RSJ

Jacko

LIGHTWEIGHTS NOT COMING

Stuey

Andy C

I can see we only need one more to make it into double figuers,so come on the rest of you get your butts down here!!!!

Oh is anybody bringing their partners/wives? bex is contemplating whether to come or not,also just done a weather check and its lookin B)

Mrs Digsy's a possible at the moment. The fact that this one doesn't involve a wild drive round the North Wales countryside is making it more attractive for her.

Would be a shame to have this many zeds just parked up though,but if everybody is cool with that then no probs from me. Wouldn't have to be a wild drive though :p

I've one big favour to ask so here goes...... I bought a gear knob(just a cheapie)to replace my tarnished current one,only problem is that i think i'm gonna break something if i twist it.So my question is......if i bring mole grips and screw driver could some help me change it?

I know i'm a pain in the ass. :teeth:

I've one big favour to ask so here goes...... I bought a gear knob(just a cheapie)to replace my tarnished current one,only problem is that i think i'm gonna break something if i twist it.So my question is......if i bring mole grips and screw driver could some help me change it?

Have a look here

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread. ... ft+removal

Also i am coming :thumbs: What time is this meet likely be on till? :blush:

Playing in a poker comp on Saturday night. ;)

Mmmm something nobody has thought about, but its a free world and ya can go home any time you want,but seriously i'm a virgin at this so i presume if everybody is having a good time it would be when ever.

Could anyone whose been to a few meets add anything to that?

Have a look here

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread. ... ft+removal

Also i am coming :thumbs: What time is this meet likely be on till? :blush:

Playing in a poker comp on Saturday night. ;)

Good man! :thumbs:

Looking forward to catching up. Son or missus this time?

Kat's bailed on me so bring it on! :drive1

Doesn't mean that your not allowed to go now though? :p

Still waiting for the rain to stop to clean the car, could be an up early in the morning job!

I know most of you have jobs to go to but if anyone is free I highly recommend Cartmel races as a great day out. One day meeting on Thusdya, You park on course in the paddock so a few Zeds would be good to keep mine company. Fantastic setting and a great day, even the forecast is looking promising.

Cartmel is about 15 mins off Junction 36 on the M6. Would need to arrive about 11 and finishes about 6. B)

Cheeky git! You not making a surprise appearance in the Tango-mobile then?

Cheeky git! You not making a surprise appearance in the Tango-mobile then?

'Fraid not mate. Got VIP tickets courtesy of Zedrush for Cagerage @ Wembley Arena :teeth:

Just come back from the Grosvenor and i'm lead to believe that there is a wedding on tomorrow so it could be a tight squeeze,there is a pub about 2 miles down the road which is usually very quiet.

So if this is the case then we maybe we should wait for everybody to turn up and see what the score is.

What does everybody else think?