Seat covers

lomoto

I think they would have to cut them to make the templates for the leather retrim wouldnt they? Im no upholsterer though, so I could be wrong.

spot on, that's what they told me. Now after the first one though (mine), maybe they would have kept the templates?

Guest prescience
You would think so, but are the GT and Non-GT the same shape? I thought the GT had a slightly different shape to the drivers seat (cut out for the gear changing left arm)

You're both back, of course - forgot you Admins were connected at the hip and unable to act separately now :p

Guest prescience
You would think so, but are the GT and Non-GT the same shape? I thought the GT had a slightly different shape to the drivers seat (cut out for the gear changing left arm)

You're both back, of course - forgot you Admins were connected at the hip and unable to act separately now :p

Who would want to buy the cloth seats though?

somebody with some ripped ones ??

But who would relace cloth with cloth? Surely most people would stump up for leather? :headhurt:

I would, and you would... but ;)

Cloth seats are uncomprehensible on a car like the zed, to me at least. Not least when you can get a decent retrim for around £500 :thumbs:

Who would want to buy the cloth seats though?

somebody with some ripped ones ??

But who would relace cloth with cloth? Surely most people would stump up for leather? :headhurt:

I would, and you would... but ;)

Cloth seats are uncomprehensible on a car like the zed, to me at least. Not least when you can get a decent retrim for around £500 :thumbs:

to be honest I find the cloth seats much better for actually driving with, but the looks always win over practicality :blush: