Nissan 350Z | UK Car | Full Nissan Service History

Z-monster

A much loved and cared for UK 350Z. Although she makes a lovely noise through tunnels and is a beautiful sight for the eye, now it’s time for a change - A classic TVR or similar. Very sad to see her go - my first real sports car and it'll be well missed.

She’s an early 313ps (309bhp) model with an VQ35HR engine code – the last of the revisions of the 350Z – so not only does she look beautiful – she revs higher and goes faster with a super reliable engine (as used in 370Z, GT-R, G37).

She’s not the GT model with leather seats and the BOSE sound system – but that’s a good thing: added lightness.

She’s an excellent mile-muncher and a lot of fun in the corners and country roads – an excellent sports car for any self-confessed “Driverâ€, and a brilliant GT car. She’s been used as my cross-country cruiser for work and pleasure. Slightly higher than average mileage and wheels could do with a refurbishment, but like all cars – if you love them, you drive them.

Comes with:

• April 2015 MOT & Tax
  • RAC Roadside Assist cover for a year, free.
  • Recent Kuhumo KU39 tyres, balanced, Hunter laser aligned, and Nitrogen filled.
  • Locking wheels nuts
  • 18†Rays Forged wheels (4kg lighter, meaning better handling and acceleration)
  • Brembo non-fade brakes (recent new pads all round)
  • Limited Slip Differential
  • 6 CD Auto Changer & Tapedeck
  • Multi-Function Steering Wheel
  • Xeon Headlights and Headlight Washers
  • Electric folding and heated wing mirrors
  • Climate Control
  • Thatcham Cat. 1 Alarm (Standard Equipment)
  • Original Bluetooth gear (£50-100 on eBay)
  • Boot cargo net (£67 from the Main dealer)
  • 75K miles still going strong
  • I am the 3rd owner from new.

Full Nissan service history with all the literature including service books, manuals, and copies of bills and servicing dockets in a folder along with the two remote keys and the valet key. There are the usual stone chips and small marks, two small dings in drivers door; expected from a car of this age and mileage. Interior is in good condition. Non-smoker, enthusiast owner.

Clean, tidy and ready to enjoy.

If you have any questions about the car get in touch and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Open to offers, but be realistic. No tyre kickers or test pilots. Test drives are welcome with proof of insurance. I’m happy to deliver anywhere in the UK for the cost of a train ticket home, but you'll have to come to me for a test drive.

£8500 ONO

Also advertised elsewhere. PM me for more pictures or information.

post-16927-0-79777100-1385050991_thumb.jpg

post-16927-0-21646200-1385051004_thumb.jpg

post-16927-0-99308400-1385051015_thumb.jpg

post-16927-0-63275100-1385051050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Z-monster

• 2 weeks later...

I've got something rather special in mind to replace her... and it would have to be something special.

Also this is the cheapest HR model going on ebay and other car sales websites... given its FNSH and its only ever been run on Shell V-Power someone is going to be the bargain of the year (or new year)...

• 4 weeks later...

Cars is now located in Essex.

I'd prefer to sell sooner rather than later (as I'm about to move to Oxford) so asking price is now £9000 and is avaliable to view on ebay.

Cheapest UK 313 HR, priced to sell

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-57-NISSAN-350Z-V6-313-BLACK-UK-Car-Full-Nissan-Service-History-/121248775295?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c3afd7c7f

Offers welcome.

Thanks,

J

• 2 months later...

Car is now located in Oxford.

I've just picked up my TVR so keen to move it out so I can play with my new toy - Mates rates for 350 UK Forum peeps - £8500 no offers. Currently advertised on Pistonhead and ebay for £9350

Grab a bargain with a UK, FNSH, 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax on an immaculate car.