Milltek exhaust + Stillen y - pipe ??

gordy

Hi, i have the Scorpion, Stillen and Berks exhaust combo fitted to my 350z HR but found the sound not to my liking so have ordered a Milltek and plan to take off the Scorpion and fit the Milltek, my dilema is i'm thinking of keeping the Stillen y pipe on, to me it looks more free-flowing (shallower bends, no flexy joints) compared to Milltek y pipe but would appreciate some opinions on my thinking :wacko:

also would the Milltek y pipe be compatible with the Scorpion exhaust,

cheers

Gordy

Edited by gordy

Tbh Tarmac i'm not looking for a louder exhaust just a nicer tone to my ears if that makes sense, i find the scorpion combo sound too buzzy/raspy/high pitched for my liking. Hopefully i will like new combination better or the search for my sonic nirvana will continue :)

Edited by gordy

Ok, update on exhaust.....have now fitted Milltek to Stillen y pipe and Berk HFC's and much happier with sound, as Tarmac says Milltek is a quiet system, quieter than the Scorpion but with the Berks gives a nice balance, no drone at motorway cruising speeds but gives a nice creamy growl when you give it some revs, dont get me wrong i highly recommend the Scorpion its a great exhaust for the money, well made with a very tuneful trumpety snarl and no drone at all but when i added the Berks it spoiled the sound for me, its tunefulness was lost amongst rasp caused by the HFC's.

Car now ready to head down to Tdi North on Monday for Uprev, will post up results when i get back up road :)