NEW Genuine NISMO Nissan 350Z ADJUSTABLE Rear Spoiler

M13KYF

think they have more than one to. As a set has already gone through ebay of all the kit

From when I spoke to guy on the phone this morning, I got the impression that this was the last lot of Nismo bits!

Did you notice that there are no side skirts this time round??? That's because Zzzz... was so jealous of the ones that I had bought, he decided to grab them before they went onto ebay! ;)

It seems these listings have caused quite a stir over on the OC because many of the guys heard that another member over there had done a back hand deal to get the complete kit and they therefore thought that the ebay items were already sold, resulting in them not bidding! Needless to say, the guy had 3 or 4 kits so I ended up getting a bargain!!!! B)

think they have more than one to. As a set has already gone through ebay of all the kit

From when I spoke to guy on the phone this morning, I got the impression that this was the last lot of Nismo bits!

Did you notice that there are no side skirts this time round??? That's because Zzzz... was so jealous of the ones that I had bought, he decided to grab them before they went onto ebay! ;)

It seems these listings have caused quite a stir over on the OC because many of the guys heard that another member over there had done a back hand deal to get the complete kit and they therefore thought that the ebay items were already sold, resulting in them not bidding! Needless to say, the guy had 3 or 4 kits so I ended up getting a bargain!!!! B)

yep i am now the proud owners of Original Nismo SKIRTS :yahoo:

now i need, bumper or front chin spoiler, RR wing.... hummmmm....perhaps the first stage of a full nismo conversion coming, up?, or perhaps a hybrid kit? (Nismo, veilside, strosek...options options options...) must study more ( and earn a few pounds more... ;) )