Carbon Goodies

Ross Mac

Im quite fancying some carbon goodies for the Z. Think that the carbon will go well with the chilli paint.

Im after some pillar covers and one of those lower bumper crabon insert thingy's.

Anyone know where I can get them from? Any of the traders on here do them with a bit of a discount....... :p

I just sold my Carbon Pillar covers to Chris'I :teeth:

I have the Nissan Carbon chin spoiler on my car. I'd decided to sell it with the car but if someone wants it then i'll take it off and sell seperately. :blush:

Only been on for just over a month so still in V.Good condition. didnt see any chips or scratches when i washed it on the weekend anyway.

I have the Nissan Carbon chin spoiler on my car. I'd decided to sell it with the car but if someone wants it then i'll take it off and sell seperately. :blush:

Only been on for just over a month so still in V.Good condition. didnt see any chips or scratches when i washed it on the weekend anyway.

Is that the one you bought off Beavis? If so its not really a chin spoiler is it, more like a carbon cover for lower lip?

Unless you do have a chin spoiler as well? :D

Is that the one you bought off Beavis? If so its not really a chin spoiler is it, more like a carbon cover for lower lip?

Its the lip cover, and its mine as well :teeth:

Its the lip cover, and its mine as well :teeth:

My bad, i thought thats what it was called? :blush:

Anyway Chris'I has pics now so knows which one it is.

hi mate,

the price is as advertised on our website... + shipping cost to the UK... it really depends on which lip spoiler that you are after... if you just want the centre piece (or a 2 piece Hasemi design lip which looks awesome too when installed), the shipping cost is roughly around 50 to 60 AUD via EMS express... but if you want a full lip like VS V1 lip in CF or FRP, we are talking about a huge amount for shipping via DHL/FedEx due to its size unless you have your own carrier who can pick it up from our warehouse in Taiwan... else you are looking at AUD 220 just for the shipping cost mate PER LIP that is.... if we ship 2 together for 2 members, the shipping cost is still at 220 AUD...

Sorry for not getting back to you guys for so long as I have been extremely busy with other lines of business... sold my 350z a month ago too to my best mate since he loves it so much... and as for myself, I picked up a 1999 bmw m coupe to keep forever since there are only 30 of them in the country... ;)

cheers!

richie