My 2006/56 350z (facelift) last chance at £7,650 - been p/x'd for a 370z this weekend...

bodeboo

Hi all,

After much deliberation and looking at all sorts of alternatives I have decided to sell the 350z and get myself a 370! I have a deposit put down on the new one and I am due to pick her up in a couple of weeks. I have negotiated a decent p/ex price for her but thought I may aswell put it out privately, give someone a chance to pick up a great car at a bargain price, and maybe pocket a couple of hundred quid more myself.

Advert is here

http://www.pistonhea...acelift/1847789

As you will see, she is in great condition, I have had her for over 2 years and always treated her well, garaged overnight and she has never skipped a beat. It is totally standard apart from the excellent Scorpion exhaust bought from Cougarstores which gives her that sweeter exhaust note.

No existing problems, plenty of life on tyres, long MOT and only serviced in July.

The Nissan dealership I am trading her was so impressed that they are going to put it on their forecourt rather than send to auction as with most cars this age.

Any questions just shout

Cheers

Edited by bodeboo

Cheeky Bump…. She will be handed over to a Nissan dealership on Sunday and put on the forecourt at £9,795 in a few weeks time….

I am relatively happy with the p/ex price (and will take out mats, reclaim unused tax!) but would be good to see her go to a good home…..