2 IN GLASGOW

Jixaman

This morning, a white 370 going past Stonelaw school (I was in the big blue van coming the other way that gave you the thumbs up)...

And forgot to post this one, Monday evening round quarter to 5 just going on to the new M74 eastbound, the most outstanding colour of orange 350 you have ever seen, not a sunset but a kind of... mustard orange if that makes sense... What a noise as the taps were opened on the way past...

Sorry to you, I was (again) in the big blue van with the Jixa Racing graphics that held you up... Oooops...

Thats the very one... Ah cant wait to get the Z back on the road, Its a tease just now, it never bothered me while there were other things to come in front of it but now its almost all together the anxiety level has gone up and seein a well sorted Z is like "ha, me again soon"... Need brake discs all round, looking for those just now... Anyway, nice car... See you out there...