Bluetooth adapter, How to Work it ?

M350ZB

Finally got my bluetooth adapter, it all works when dialling off of my phone, but how on earth to i set it up so i can push the button and say for example "mark" then it dial him ! Whe i push the button and say something it says pardorn, and now and then i can read out a number and it dials the number, im so clueless, and its doing ym head in

I have used the search button but not foudn too much, i need some help please guys!

Thanks !

Finally got my bluetooth adapter, it all works when dialling off of my phone, but how on earth to i set it up so i can push the button and say for example "mark" then it dial him ! Whe i push the button and say something it says pardorn, and now and then i can read out a number and it dials the number, im so clueless, and its doing ym head in

I have used the search button but not foudn too much, i need some help please guys!

Thanks !

All the instructions are in the owners manual :rtfm::p

To use voice activation you press steering wheel button and tell it 'dial name' then it tell it the 'name' you wish to dial, when it reads out the name you recorded you then tell it to 'dial'

Obviously this will only work if you have stored all the names\numbers in the first place....