Cumbria mini meet

max

I know it is short notice but we are going to have a south cumbrian mini meet on Thursday evening, if there are any members interested in coming along drop myself or Martinmac a pm and we can let you know the exact location.

max.

Hi Max,

Just talked to the Met office, they are giving one of their famous "unsettled with possibility of showers" lines.

Dont mind where we meet, Rustcannon is commuting to Derbyshire so he may not want to go too far but if there are others apart from the 4 of us we can drift in their direction if needed.

Wouldnt mind a run down to Junction 21 on M6 some time in the future, want some forum stickers but work schedule not permitting recently.

Stopping off in Doncaster on the way home on Wed to look at some alloys, Bargain at £400 ( for the purposes of marital harmony thats how much they cost!!!!!!! :D ).

Any other takers?

Martin

met office are saying light showers,if you do not want to go too far how about the swan hotel newby bridge, big car park and is about half way between cartmel and barrow.

max.

Glad you liked the sound, next time i will have to follow martin to hear the full sound of the nismo.

Will have to have another run out hopefully with better weather,not bad for the first meet four zeds in cumbria turns heads.

max