Shock advise

zM0RR15z

Hi I'm new here just got a zed a few weeks ago and it's been the best few weeks of my life :D So i took it for a service and all was good apart from some new break pads ( all done now) while there i was told that my rear shocks are very slightly leaking and that it might be a good idea to get them done before my next MOT (june). He also said i might be good to upgrade them, he said he's more than happy to fit them if i source the parts. so my question is should i upgrade them? if so what should i up grade them to? I have tried to do some research but i haven't got a scooby what I'm looking at :wacko: or should i keep them stock? if so should i get new or preowned?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Honestly I didn't even think about coliovers, would they be a better option? To be honest all I want from my shocks it better handling and improved performance, maybe a softer ride. I don't want to lower the car at all as it seems low enough, and with British roads and speed bumps any lower and I will have to drag it over the speed bumps and pot holes.