HERTZ HE4.1 Amp 800W.

cmr1991

Upgrading my sound system.. Again.

So up for sale is my Hertz 4.1 Amp : Full spec can be found here :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HERTZ-HE-4-HE4-4-3-OR-2-CHANNEL-800W-CAR-AMPLIFIER-/250825465756?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3a665cdf9c

Only been in my car around 3-4 weeks, Works perfectly.

slight crack in the silver plastic nothing horrendous.

I Paid £169 for it off the site listed above.

I would like £100 posted.

It comes with full HERTZ warranty .

Pics :

IMG_0169_zps25281086.jpg

IMG_0168_zps908ca2c1.jpg

IMG_0166_zpsc5020836.jpg

IMG_0167_zps6140644b.jpg

IMG_0165_zps5e11dd95.jpg

Paid on Sunday, told it would be a next day delivery on Tuesday, minimal communication to explain why it is now Friday morning and it is still not here.

This bloke is a timewaster and I want my £100 back.

Edited by OV53

Not good mate, I was always very clear when I sold stuff on here, I would get the tracking number as soon as I could and PM it, I also always tried to get peoples mibile number and always offered mine in case of any problems.... It's really not that difficult is it :shrug:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Yes with no replies. He only replied on Wednesday after I asked for a refund to say it had been sent already. I've waited in the house for it for 2 days and if it had been 5 minutes after it arrived this morning I would have been on my way to the train station. Parcel Force delivered it this morning and said it was picked up yesterday.

I messaged him twice on Thursday and twice today without any replies.

He obviously isn't arsed about it as he has the £100 in his account, I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks to try it out and see if it's working properly as I just had to take the box in the house and then leave. I made it perfectly clear that I needed it by Thursday morning at the latest.

The reason I'm making this public is because I want people to know that this is what they face if they buy stuff off this guy.