Just a noob question... go easy on me!

daz-zn

First of all im new here... been reading for ages and still cant get my head around tyre sizes and off sets etc

i have a 2004 350z gunmetal grey... looking to add a nice set of rims and tyres... below is the rims i quite like the look of but wanted to ask you clever folk a few questions

1. i truely have no idea what i would need to do to get these to fit will i get away with just a fender lip roll?

2. Someone mentioned i would have to lower the zed to make space if so by how much??

3. what size tyres would you recommed to have the best chance of no rubbing or damage?

This is the advice i was given wanted to just put this to a few forum members, before i part with my mrs xmas present money :)

**** if you put 245/35/19 and 265/30/19 these wheels will fit a standard car setup with a fender roll****

Thanks for all your help this is a great place for advice....

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5d3f558b38

Edited by daz-zn

Stick them on and have a look :p

But from the numbers, based on tyre sizes of 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 which are the standard size for 19's, it looks like you'll need to roll the rear end and maybe the front, but I think the front will be fine.

You don't have to lower the car, but it would look twice as nice if you did. Drop it by about 30mm, buy a rear camber and toe set from one of our traders on here to get things back into spec and you're done :thumbs: