Ride Drive

drfeelgood73

Just thought i would give an insight into my recent experience doing the Ride Drive full day...That my better half got me for my Birthday....

The day was fantastic all round and that was due to the the Ex Police Fast Response Driving Instructor i got for the day.

All in all i covered 250miles all around the back roads of Moray and Aberdeenshire in a fantastic dry sunny day...could not have picked a better one....

Learned a hell of alot from this guy , not only about driving and handling the car but road lay out , reactions, planning and execution.....

I would reccomend getting yourself on one.

My wife also paid for the Driving Assesment which if assesed positively would help with upto 15% decrease in insurance through Adrian Flux as well as a forum discount on top.......

All good........so far

Got the report back and it was a glowing one..... Julian from Ride Drive even stated it was one of the best they have had back....

Anyway....... Insurance renewal time.......dun dun duuuuuh

Exact same details given to all insurers with the exact same mods.....

Admiral..........420

Elephant...Insurer at time......WITH NO DISCOUNTS FROM FORUM OR ADVANCED DRIVER ASSESMENT......389

Adrian Flux with forum discount and ride drive discount........2000 plus

So even though i would reccomend the Ride Drive program....Paying for the Assesment to try and get a reduced insurance through AF....not reccomended....

Although i got a nice certificate for the wall and a report to waft in front of my missus face when she is dancing like a chimp next to me in the car....

Just thought i would give an insight into my recent experience doing the Ride Drive full day...That my better half got me for my Birthday....

The day was fantastic all round and that was due to the the Ex Police Fast Response Driving Instructor i got for the day.

All in all i covered 250miles all around the back roads of Moray and Aberdeenshire in a fantastic dry sunny day...could not have picked a better one....

Learned a hell of alot from this guy , not only about driving and handling the car but road lay out , reactions, planning and execution.....

I would reccomend getting yourself on one.

My wife also paid for the Driving Assesment which if assesed positively would help with upto 15% decrease in insurance through Adrian Flux as well as a forum discount on top.......

All good........so far

Got the report back and it was a glowing one..... Julian from Ride Drive even stated it was one of the best they have had back....

Anyway....... Insurance renewal time.......dun dun duuuuuh

Exact same details given to all insurers with the exact same mods.....

Admiral..........420

Elephant...Insurer at time......WITH NO DISCOUNTS FROM FORUM OR ADVANCED DRIVER ASSESMENT......389

Adrian Flux with forum discount and ride drive discount........2000 plus

So even though i would reccomend the Ride Drive program....Paying for the Assesment to try and get a reduced insurance through AF....not reccomended....

Although i got a nice certificate for the wall and a report to waft in front of my missus face when she is dancing like a chimp next to me in the car....

Hi,

I'm really surprised that we would have been so high. Difficult to comment without seeing all the full information though. I would really appreciate it if you could PM me your details so I could look in to it.

Regards,

Dan.