Paintshield in Glasgow

monkeybizz

As the topic says im looking for a Paintshield distributor in the Glasgow / Scotland area. Hopefully somehwere i can get use club discount too :)

Maybe the resident sponsor can help me out.

Have you tried contacting Paintshield direct and asking them for a local person?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1980

Tom at Paint Shield (01476 592777)

Nope not booked it in yet, just wanted to find out if there was one in my area. Once i get my 350z next week (fingers crossed!). Ill get the discount code sorted and then get it booked in :)

Ah if you taking it to a local one, that isn't Paintshield itself, then our discount probably doesn't work. it does if they come to you mind, but bit of a trek for them (which they may not do).....

So you may well be discountless, but you could say that Paintshield offer the forum a discount and see if they match it? Contact us for discount details and you can see what you can get..... B)

Nope not booked it in yet, just wanted to find out if there was one in my area. Once i get my 350z next week (fingers crossed!). Ill get the discount code sorted and then get it booked in :)

Ah if you taking it to a local one, that isn't Paintshield itself, then our discount probably doesn't work. it does if they come to you mind, but bit of a trek for them (which they may not do).....

So you may well be discountless, but you could say that Paintshield offer the forum a discount and see if they match it? Contact us for discount details and you can see what you can get..... B)

Could also offer to buy the kit direct from Painshield (15% off iirc) and get the local outfit to apply it for you :)