Pearl White Nismo V2 56 Plate facelift Revup full SS Exhaust White/Red Soft Nappa Custom Interior, Carbon Fibre + More

flamez

your after quite a lot for that mileage in my opinion regardless of whats been done. need to know a rough price so if you dont want to say on here ill pass you my number as it wont let me pm. also is it the lower tax or dearer cheers for the fast reply

• 5 months later...

I really wish I had seen this 2 weeks ago before buying mine!!

where are you advertising this? I dont remember seeing it and i spent 4 weeks trawling through autotrader, pheads, and motors.uk looking!

**edit, oh mileage. i think i excluded high mileage ones.

try changing your advert to the trickery of ''135'' instead of ''135,000'' so it will show in searches for lower mileage cars.

i searched for low mileage because i wanted a GOOD CONDITION car, not because i was fussy about the number. try it maybe. You would have had me looking if id seen it. fallen in love with your pictures!

GLWS

Regards

Aaron

Edited by Pritchard
  • Like 1

I really wish I had seen this 2 weeks ago before buying mine!!

where are you advertising this? I dont remember seeing it and i spent 4 weeks trawling through autotrader, pheads, and motors.uk looking!

**edit, oh mileage. i think i excluded high mileage ones.

try changing your advert to the trickery of ''135'' instead of ''135,000'' so it will show in searches for lower mileage cars.

i searched for low mileage because i wanted a GOOD CONDITION car, not because i was fussy about the number. try it maybe. You would have had me looking if id seen it. fallen in love with your pictures!

GLWS

Regards

Aaron

cheers for the advice buddy, I guess a 350z forum where everyone has 350's is not the best place to advertise (funny that) lol. I stuck it on eBay a couple of weeks ago and the advert got thousands of views in the first day alone. It was a very quick sale to the first viewer.