Uploading Photo's

I am having problems uploading my photo's of Silverstone. Selected 5 photo's to be uploaded. When I thought they were uploaded, I looked at my file but there were no photo's there. Can anyone help? :headhurt:

+1. thats what im doing now!

God its so slow

just trying to load a dozen up onto photobucket, its been over 30 mins and still no joy :wacko:

i thought it was Virgin media again, but obviously not! damnit, i wanted it to be so i can terminate the contract. :thumbdown:

Ive always had that problem with photobucket, but I found a way round it which seems to work for me.

When uploading in photobucket, opts for the 640 pixal option size, make sure your jpeg are medium file size, then get a random picture that is really small of google and put that in the first file, then put your own picture on the proceeding file then upload, you watch the difference. Because it does the little file first it kinda gives it a kick up the arse to do the other files at the same speed then hey, presto :thumbs: