**FOR SALE - PIONEER DOUBLE DIN AVH-8400BT**

raineav

Reluctantly up for sale due to a change of circumstances, is an almost new double din unit i have had for around 2 months, Super colour display so many functions app control, equalizer you name it.

PERFECT WORKING ORDER, JUST LIKE NEW , NO DENTS SCRATCHES FINGER PRINTS NOTHING!!!!!

The spec can be found at http://caraudiosecur...din-dvd-monitor

I bought the unit from Car Audio Security (Hayes) for £399 i have the receipt at home somewhere, still got 10 months warranty left will do my best to find.

Detachable face, with mixtrax its the high spec type AVH - out of four without satnav. Comes with microphone and all required bits cd, instructions everything.

Asking for £310 OVNO, shipping costs will apply

PM me for more details dont think i need to blabber on about anything else to be honest,

Pics below

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

:)

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

Hi,

Does it come with steering wheel control. Laos what u got hidden in the cubby?

Ste

That would be telling in the cubby sits my i pod 32gb all wired into my double din unit running i tunes and spotify offline, the way forward!!!! well i hope. Im not to sure about steering wheel control ill look into that.

Edited by raineav

Oh interesting but off topic, I'd like to know how hard it was to fit the upper HU into the cubby, much trouble?

Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky as trust me my word!!, but all done in the end and got my stash of sweeties behind it loool